Many Lassen County residents were able to return home throughout the past few days as evacuation orders were reduced to warnings, but some orders and warnings remain in place.
During yesterday’s Dixie Fire West Zone evening update, Lassen County Sheriff Dean Growdon noted that those in evacuation warning areas should continue to remain alert of any changing fire conditions.
Check the status of your address at: community.zonehaven.com
These are the evacuation orders and warnings as of 9 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 25.
Mandatory Evacuation Orders remain in place for:
- North of Hwy 36 south of Hwy 44 from the Lassen County Line east to Coppervale – Zones LAS-E027-A, E029-A, E028
- The area south of Hwy 44 from the Lassen County line east to McCoy Flat including Silver Lake, Juniper Lake, and the Caribou Wilderness Area – Zone LAS-E031A&B
- South of Hwy 36 south and east of Mtn Meadows Reservoir east to Devil’s Corral and south to upper Gold Run Rd – Zones LAS-E019, EO18, E026, E017-A, E016-G
- Janesville and Milford east of the Plumas County Ln from Janesville Grade south to Milford Grade along the mountain side (unpopulated area) Zones LAS-E012-K, E010-B, C, F
Evacuation Warnings remain in place for:
- Janesville and Milford west of Hwy 395 from Jeters Rd/Appleblossom Ln south to Milford Grade and west to the base of the mountains (unpopulated area) Zones LAS-E010A, D, E and LAS-E009-B
- Janesville and Milford east (lake side) of Hwy 395 from the Thunder Mtn. Rd intersection south to the Flux Rd intersection – Zone LAS-E008-A and LAS-E011-A
- Janesville and Milford west (mountain side) of Hwy 395 from the Bass Hill area south to Oak Tree Lane including Janesville side of Wingfield, Elysian Valley, & Bass Hill Rd – Zones LAS-E012 A-J LAS-E010-G&H
- Milford west (mountain side) of Hwy 395 from Milford Grade south to the intersection of County Rd A26 Garnier Rd – Zones LAS-E009-A and E001-A
- Clear Creek, Westwood, and Pine Town area south of Hwy 36 from the Lassen County line east to the Willard Hill area – Zones LAS-E020, EO23, E027-B, E029-B
- Bizz Johnson Trail area south of Hwy 36 from Thumper Hill east to Miller Crossing and south to Bauer Rd – Zone LAS-016-B, D, E
- South of Hwy 36 from Devil’s Corral east to Britt Ln and Thumper Hill and south to Cheney Creek Rd Zones LAS-016-B, D, E
- Willard Creek Rd south of Hwy 36 and Korver Rd from Hwy 36 south to the fork of Korver Rd – Zones LAS-E016-A and E017-C
- Area south of Hwy 44, north of Hwy 36, west to Hog Flat Reservoir – Zones LAS-E030-A & B