A new mandatory evacuation order has been issued Janesville area west of Highway 395 from the Bass Hill area south to Janesville Grade including the Janesville side of Wingfield Rd and west to the County Ln
The emergency alert zone map can be accessed at: community.zonehaven.com
- South of Hwy 36 from Devil’s Corral east to Britt Ln and Thumper Hill and south to Cheney Creek Rd
- Janesville west of Hwy 395 from Janesville Grade south to Milford Grade
- Susan River Canyon/Cheney Creek area south of Hwy 36 from Willard Hill east to Korver Rd and south to the intersection of Cheney Cr. Rd and dirt Gold Run Rd.
- Clear Creek, Westwood, and Pine Town area south of Hwy 36 from the Lassen County line east to the Willard Hill area.
- North of Hwy 36 from the Lassen County Line east to Coppervale.
- The area south of Hwy 44 from the Lassen County line east to McCoy Flat including Silver Lake, Juniper Lake, and the Caribou Wilderness Area.
Evacuation Warnings remain in place for:
- The area west of Richmond Rd and south of Hwy 36 from Thumper Hill east to S Weatherlow St and south to Gold Run Rd
- Diamond Mountain area from Forest Service Rd 29NO2 south to the Lassen County line
- West of Richmond Rd from Gold Run Rd south to Childrens Rd but not including roads immediately adjacent to the Golf Course
- East of Hwy 395 from Baxter Creek south of Sunnyside Rd not to include Sunnyside Rd south to the Herlong Access Rd A25
- West of Hwy 395 from Milford Grade to the intersection of Herlong Access Rd A25
- Area south of Hwy 44, north of Hwy 36, west to Hog Flat Reservoir
- County Road A21 is closed to southbound traffic from Hwy 44
- Hwy 36 is closed west of the intersection of Hwy 44 and 36
Safety Message: People under evacuation order should leave immediately. Those under warning who require assistance and those with pets and livestock should leave now. Use caution, drive with your headlights on and yield to emergency personnel. Call dispatch for assistance evacuating 530-257-6121. An Emergency Shelter is located at Lassen Community College in Susanville. The Shelter number is (530) 250-9004. Large animals can be taken to Lassen County Fairgrounds. Deputies will be going door to door to make notifications.