Lassen County Sheriff’s Office reduced additional evacuation orders and warnings Thursday, Sept. 9.
Residents should be aware that changing conditions in fire activity may cause areas under evacuation warning to escalate back to mandatory evacuation order at any time. If you have evacuated large animals and vehicles, please keep them out of the area.
Mandatory evacuation orders have been reduced to warnings for the following areas:
- East of Hwy 395 (lake side) from the Flux Rd intersection south to County Rd A26 Garnier Rd north to Long Valley Creek LAS-E008B AND LAS-E002-C
- West of Hwy 395 from the intersection of Milford Grade south to Flux Rd, West to Plumas/Lassen County line. LAS-E009B, C
Evacuation warnings have been lifted in the following areas:
- East of Hwy 395 from the Thunder Mtn Rd intersection south to Milford Grade intersection LAS-E011-A
Mandatory Evacuation Orders remain in place for:
- North of Hwy 44 from the Lassen County line east to Pittville Rd. and north to Ebey Lake Area. LAS-E35H
- Milford area west (mountain side) of Hwy 395 from Flux Rd south to the intersection of County Rd A26/Garnier Rd – Zones LAS – E009-A, E001A
- North of Hwy 44 from Forest Route 33NO2 east to County Rd A21 and north to Crater Lake Campground – Zones LAS-E035-F
- Caribou Wilderness area south of Hwy 44 from the Lassen County line east to County Rd A21 – Zone E031-A
- South of Hwy 36 south and east of Mtn Meadows Reservoir east to Old Town Rd– Zones LAS-E019, EO18
- Janesville and Milford east of the Plumas County Line from Janesville Grade south to Milford Grade along the mountain side (unpopulated area) Zones LAS-E012-L,K, E010-B, C, F
Evacuation Warnings remain in place for:
- North of Hwy 44 from the Lassen County line east to Pitville Rd and north to the Halls Flat Area. LAS-E035-A
- Milford area west (mountain side) of Hwy 395 from Raker Place south to Milford Grade – Zone LAS-E010-A
- North of Hwy 44 from A21 intersection east to Hog Flat Reservoir and north to Antelope Mountain and Campbell Mountain area east of County Rd A21 and west of County Rd A1 – Zone LAS-E035-B and E035-I
- Bogard area north of Hwy 44 from Pittville Rd east to Forest Services Route 32NO2 and to County Rd A21 and north to Blacks Mountain, Harvey Mountain and south of Ashurst Lake – Zones LAS-E035-D,E,G
- West of County Rd A1 from Forest Services Route 32NO2 north to Spalding Rd East to County Rd A21– Zone LAS-E035-C
Safety message: Be aware that there will be an increased presence of law enforcement and fire personnel working in the area. Use caution, drive with your headlights on, and yield to emergency personnel. Please see the attached information about returning home after wildfire which can be found at www.readyforwildfire.org .