UC Cooperative Extension has recently expanded their team of fire advisors and staff.
This new group of UCCE fire professionals is interested in learning about the concerns of the communities that UCCE serves, as well as the natural resource professionals already working to address these issues. Results from this survey will enhance the team’s ability to partner with residents, landowners, agencies, academics, and other UCCE colleagues to reduce California’s vulnerability to wildfires.
The group of new UCCE fire professionals invites English and Spanish speaking California residents that are 18+ years old and natural resource professionals to complete a 15-minute anonymous survey to inform the development of wildfire-related programming.
To take the online survey, visit ucanr.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_50fnEXjGRj5sCyy.
If you have questions about this survey, contact the professionals involved in this survey effort:
- Ryan Tompkins, Forestry Advisor Plumas, Sierra, and Lassen counties, [email protected].
- Alison Deak, Fire Advisor: Fresno, Madera, and Mariposa counties, [email protected].
- Barb Satink Wolfson, Fire Advisor: Monterey, San Benito, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz counties, [email protected].
- Katie Low, Statewide Coordinator – UCANR Fire Network, [email protected].
- Luca Carmignani, Fire Advisor Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Diego counties, [email protected].